|Our clients Trade and Marketing Unit represents leading international manufacturers of food ingredients. We are looking for a proven |
International Sales & Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
to lead and to grow Ingredients sales (flavors, sweeteners, dietary fibers, starches, etc.) into select Industries worldwide: Food & Beverage, Pets & Feed and Nutraceuticals Industries.
The ideal candidate needs a track record of successful sales and strong commercial understanding in the above-mentioned segments, who can develop markets, recruit new customers, while increasing sales to existing customers and distributors to the food and non-food industries worldwide.
- Intensive development and identification of market potential: identifying potential customers and their needs within the relevant industries, identifying optimal ways to work with them.
- Negotiate terms of relationships and contracts and close new deals.
- In-charge of the day-to-day activity with the existing and new customers in the defined territory, including pricing & negotiation, logistic, quality, etc.
- Reports to VP Global Sales & Marketing.
- Work closely with the Development & Marketing teams in the Group.
- Communicate needs of the customers/markets to the Management and Sales Teams and communicate capabilities to customers.
- BA Degree in Chemistry, food science, or other natural science
- MBA would be an advantage.
- At least 5 years of proven successful experience in a sales / product development position in an international B2B environment.
- Strong overview and track record of food ingredients sales and marketing to at least one of the following industries Food & Beverage/Pets/Feed/ Nutraceuticals manufacturing companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other languages - an advantage.
- Hard driving sales skills, excellent overall business skills, and negotiating skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to solve problems.
- Ready to Travel extensively and manage a flexible work schedule.
Wenn Sie sich in der dargestellten Aufgabe wiederfinden, sollten wir dies in einem persönlichen Gespräch vertiefen und die weitere Vorgehensweise besprechen. Zur Gesprächsvorbereitung möchten wir Sie bitten, uns einen Abriss Ihres schulischen und beruflichen Werdegangs zukommen zu lassen - vorab gerne per Mail.
|PMB International Straelen|
|Mühlenstraße 10||Tel.: 0 28 34 / 70 38 81|
|47638 Straelen||Fax.: 0 28 34 / 70 38 83|
|Frau Elvira van der Sandefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Weitere Stellenangebote unter: www.pmbi.de|